Most of us who are new to the world of custom fit shirts might feel a little intimidated by the entire ordering process and the final output. If you decided to have your perfect fit custom dress shirt online then we can help you.
It’s ok to feel a little nervous but trust us that customizing your shirts online is one of the best things that will ever happen to you. Below are the reasons why you should let them do all the hard work.
- Your shirts are guaranteed to fit you. They will be only your size and no one other’s
- You get to choose each and every feature pertaining to your shirt.
- The end product is of high quality.
If you have set your mind to get your perfect fit custom dress shirt then check out the below steps that will help you familiarize yourself with the basics of the customization of dress shirts.
Select Color for your shirt online
You should know your color: It is very important to figure out what color looks best on you. When in doubt, you can take advice from your family or friends.
Even better, shuffle few of your best pics & see what looks good on you. It can be a classic white shirt or a light green; it all depends on your body type, the current season and your taste.
Fabric selection is one of the essential elements in this matter. It’s very important to select only the best and high-quality fabric. Not only will it give a smooth and clean finish but it will last a long time.
It will be able to hide any imperfection or errors in the stitching process. Most importantly if you are the kind of person who runs late almost every other morning, go for wrinkle-free fabric.
Enter detailed Measurement
The Design Paradigm – It’s very important to find out your ideal measurements to get a perfect fitting. Each and every detail contributes a whole lot towards ensuring the quality of the output.
Try out a number of shirts in front of a mirror and figure out which fitting suits you best. Some might look good in a loose fit shirt while others prefer slim fits.
The same formula mentioned above applies in this section. Select which collar designs would look good on your face. Wide collars are usually preferred
Take out one of your shirts that fit your best, take a measuring tape and note down the measurements and add in the respective sections of the designing module. Same goes for the yoke, buttons, and side seams.
- Most of the websites accept the payments through Visa and Mastercard. In this manner, you can have the satisfaction that your money is being electronically transferred via a reliable channel that is trusted worldwide.
- Once you have entered all the information and the measurements the customer care staff will call you to confirm all the details and your order status will be confirmed then onwards and transferred to the manufacturing department.
Read Before You Leave
4 Must Have Classic Men’s Shoes