Nasobuddy cough and cold balm is a 100% natural ayurvedic product & suitable for all ages. Cough & cold is a common disease that affects adults & children alike. Home remedies & products with natural ingredients help to flight common diseases during monsoon.
A change of weather brings a volley with diseases with it. Parents are always concerned about keeping the kids healthy during monsoon season. I have a field day taking care of my kids & if they have a cold, god save me. Although, personal hygiene, healthy diet & lifestyle can help us avoid many common diseases.
Nasobuddy Cough and Cold Balm
Before using any product, especially for kids, I thoroughly go through the list of ingredients. If needed, search on the net for the information.
Parents with kids who have allergies should be really careful before using any product. Here are some of the key ingredients in Nasobuddy cough & cold balm.
It was good to know that unlike many other products in the market, the balm is made up of 100% natural ingredients making it safe for the whole family.
There are no petroleum products or artificial fragrances used in Nasobuddy cough and cold balm.
Key ingredients of Nasobuddy Cough and Cold Balm
The balm is made using a total of nine ingredients & contains 6 essential oils that are effective in curing a common cold.
- lavender essential oil– It has a soothing & calming effect on the body & has antimicrobial properties.
- Chamomile– The essential oil has antimicrobial property & a calming effect on the body.
- Eucalyptus oil– is known for its antiseptic & antibacterial properties.
- Coconut oil– has a soothing & calming effect. It is also known for antimicrobial properties
- Castor Oil– It is a healthy oil used here as the base oil.
- Patchouli Oil– It helps to calm the body & has antimicrobial properties.
- Beeswax– has antiviral, antimicrobial & antiseptic properties in it.
- Coriander oil– is great in soothing & has antimicrobial properties.
- Sunflower Oil– is a healthy carrier oil.
The ayurvedic formula not only reduces the symptoms of a cold but also soothe & calm the body. The holistic approach of the formula enables the body to heal better. The gentle formula helps to improve the kid’s sleep.
Why use Naso Buddy Cough and Cold Balm?
1. 100% natural
As mentioned earlier, the product is 100% natural. Hence nasobuddy cough and cold balm can be used by the whole family even for newborns as young as 3 months.
2. Is it suitable for babies?
Absolutely! The balm is safe for all age groups. In fact, it is suitable for babies as young as 3 months. There are no artificial fragrances that could cause irritation or uneasiness in babies.
Also, check out Nasobuddy Nasal Aspirator a good product for babies & kids during a cough & cold.
3. Free of menthol & camphor
Although effective, strong ingredients like menthol & camphor can cause irritation on the delicate baby skin. The balm is free of these two hence making it kid’s friendly.
4. Helps you sleep better
Congested chest & blocked nose deprive you or your baby of the precious sleep. As you may know, sleep is very important in learning & development. A gentle rub of balm can help you sleep better.
5. No petroleum products
A key ingredient in the majority of rubs, petroleum is not suitable for delicate skin if used regularly. It can block the pores & cause irritation. Nasobuddy cough and cold balm doesn’t have any petroleum products hence safer for kids.
How to use it?
1. Take the balm in a sufficient quality & rub on the chest and back. Avoid using it on the nose for babies ( any product on the nose can cause discomfort). For toddlers, kids & adults it can be used directly on the body.
2. Rub it on the palm & sole of the feet for better effect.
After a detailed study of the ingredients & properties, we surely recommend Nasobuddy Cough and cold Balm for babies, kids & adults. It’s a natural product meant to soothe & give relief from cough & cold. I had a good experience with it, you can share your’s in the comment section below.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the product or its usage, do mention it in the comment section below.
*The product was provided to us for the review. However, we are sharing our independent view & experience.
**The article contains product affiliate links. You can make a purchase using the above links without any additional cost to you.