Days of the matrimonial alliance through pundits & relatives are passe. The time has changed. The internet is the new pandit & matrimonial sites the new spot to hunt for brides & grooms. Boys & girls give a detailed description about themselves & what qualities they look for in their future partners.Here are high priority & often repeated requirements in hilarious matrimonial ads. Need I say ENJOY :D
1.I would like to marry a girl who has ‘Traditional plus modern outlook ‘ – We found something for you dear boy ;). Just as you like it :D
2. I would like to marry a girl who is VERY Fair, VERY Beautiful, VERY Good looking – even snow white envies her.Just ignore the spill near her luscious lips :D :P
3. I would like to marry a girl who loves me, takes care of me & understands me – She does all that and cooks too :P
4. I would like to marry a girl who is adjusting – Spot on.She can fit in pretty much anywhere
5. I would like to marry a girl who loves to live in a close-knit family – Why not! Voila, she found a spot for herself too. Yippie :P
6. I would like to marry a girl who can manage work as well as the house – She is the best manager. Look how well she is managing :P
7. I would like to marry a girl who knows how to enjoy every moment of life and have fun: – With or without you ???? ;) .
8. I would like to marry a girl who believes in God: – She chants God’s name repeatedly over the weekend. :D :D :D
9. I would like to marry a beautiful, simple and honest professional girl who respect Indian values: – Why would she want you, dude ? :D
And we have saved the best for last.Girls have dreams about their life partners too.This one is for all ‘Simrans ‘ of south east Asian continent :D :D :D
10. I want to marry a boy who is tall, dark and handsome, loves me like crazy, go on long drives, should have a great body, should not stop me from frequently meeting my parents & friends, should be a good cook, respect my parents and MUST at least have 5 figure salary: – head spinning . Oye control yaar.